Thursday, March 24, 2011

:birthday::sick::pez::

Yesterday I turned 24! We spent the morning shopping with my mom. First we went to Kohls and I was able to find a few cute things for Ryleigh and then we went to Swoozies. Afterwards we met Autumn for lunch at Casa Vallarta. I love Mexican food but Josh doesn't so I don't ever get to go to a Mexican restaurant unless it's with someone else. It was really good and I loved being able to spend my part of my birthday with my mom and Autumn. I wish Katie could have come, but she had to work. :( Josh came home a little early from work to spend some time with me and then told me that he was taking me out on a date and that his mom and dad were coming over to watch the girls. He said he set this up last week, so I'msurprised he didn't tell me before then. But anyway, we have only been on one other datesince Ryleigh was born so it was nice to get away and actually be able to have a conversation at dinner. We got home and I quickly noticed Ryleigh had a fever. So we checked it and she was at about 100.7. I gave her some medicine and she slept last night from 7:30-5:45. Once she got up she was still at 101 and now she is coughing, nose running, and has thrown up. She looks like she feels so awful and all she is doing is whining. I feel so bad for her. After we got the girls to bed Josh and I had a piece of birthday cakeand I blew out a candle.
This was take with my phone so it's small and blurry. :(

It was a great end to the day. I just wish my little Ryleigh wasn't sick. :(

While Ryleigh was napping this morning I let Emma have the PEZ that we got her at the store last night. I thought she would love it and she did. She kept saying"duck duck quack quack".





I am taking Ryleigh to the doctor at 11 this morning so hopefully they can make her feel better. Hope you all have a wonderful day. Only 2 days till the weekend!!

No comments: