Friday, March 18, 2011

Ryleigh's 1st Birthday Party

Ryleigh's party was so much fun. We had it at our church because that was the place big enough to hold all the people. We had a little over 30 people come and it was so great to have everyone there to help us celebrate. I did her party with pink and green. The party started at 3:30 but me, mom, dad, and Katie got there at 2:00 and spent an hour and a half decorating. I love how it turned out. Some of these pictures were taken by Autumn andsome by Josh.

This sign is from Swoozies. I put it outside the church and we tied some pink and green balloons to it.
This is the food table. I made cupcakes and we also had pigs in a blanket, teddy grahams, ham and swiss sandwiches, a cheese tray, and chips and dip.

I framed this picture for the food table. It was taken by Autumn at her 1 Year cake smash and it was also the picture I used for her invitation.

I used some ribbon and wooden clothes pins to display some pictures of Ryleigh from when she was first born until now. It was so fun to look back and see how much she has grown.

Katie got this picture frame for Ryleigh at Swoozies. I love that everyone at the party was able to sign it and it will be a great keepsake to show her when she is older.






Ryleigh got some great new toys and clothes. She got three big gifts that the kids enjoyed playing with at the party. She got a scoot and zoom radio flyer car, a cozy coupe, and a seesaw. The bigger kids did not want to take turns but they had fun pushing each other around.


No comments: