Tuesday, March 29, 2011

sick little girls

The past couple of days have been a bit tiring. Both of my girls have some sort of allergy/cold issue. I'm not really sure which one. They have both had runny noses, coughing, congestion, etc. and been extremely whiny. It gets worse at night time and Emma has been waking up crying which is very unlike her. She always sleeps through the night. Ryleigh's coughing gets worse at night and luckily she is able to sleep through most of it. I hope it passes soon and they start feeling better.

I kept Autumn's girls yesterday morning while she went and got her hair cut. They really enjoyed having Cheyenne and Hailey here. It's a little hectic having 4 girls 3 and under by myself, but its also fun and I love that they are so close in age. I can't wait to see them all playing outside and at the pool this summer. It's going to be so much fun.

Speaking of yesterday morning, it was snowing!!!! We had steady snowfall for a few hours and it was so pretty. It was so hard to believe it was snowing at the end of March. I love snow and I can't wait till next winter. Gotta get through this awful spring and summer first. I absolutely despise hot weather.

But anyway, a lot of rambling, but just not a whole lot going on. We've been staying inside mostly so that the girls can get better. Hope you all have a great day.

No comments: