Wednesday, May 25, 2011

naps:list:packing

I've been busy this morning getting everyone packed up. We are leaving for the beach tomorrow and there is so much to do before we go. Two little girls require a lot for five days. We had to run to Target this morning to stock up on some diapers and wipes to take with us. My mom always makes fun of me because I'm a "list" person. I make a list for everything and I like having everything that I need put down on paper. I always start packing atleast a week or so before we leave because I like to add things to bags as I think of them,and that way I don't forget anything. I can't believe that I am just now packing the day before we are leaving. I made this list last minute(I know, I was a little late this time) but atleast I have everything written down that the girls need.(all these pics are with my phone....not great)

I have to have everything done tonight because Ryleigh has an appointment at 10 and then we are coming home to eat lunch and then leaving. We are hoping the girls will nap good on the way down there and that way when we get there, they will be ready to play.

We are ready for a much needed vacation. I'm looking forward to taking the girls out on the beach. Ryleigh has never been on the beach before so I can't wait to see what she thinks of it. The last time we went, she was about 2 months old and she stayed inside while we took Emma. I'm glad she's walking though. It makes things a lot easier.

And just for fun, here are a couple pics of the girls napping. Emma has to have so many things to sleep with now. It seems as though she adds something daily that she wants to nap with.

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

so cute!! Have fun at the beach and just go with the flow. If they miss a nap, get up really early or whatever..its vacation, TRY to have fun!!!!!!