Wednesday, May 11, 2011

strawberry pickin'

This morning me and the girls met my mom and my nanny at R & M Strawberry Farm in Kernersville. I am not a fan of strawberries but Josh and the girls love them so I know they won't last long around here. I haven't take the girls strawberry pickin' before because last year Ryleigh was just a baby and Emma was still a little too small. But Emma absolutely LOVED it. She wanted to carry the bucket and pick her own. Once she figured out she could eat some, she loved it even more. Ryleigh just kind of walked around trying to find ones that she could eat. We really loved spending time with my nanny...who Emma calls "gammy". After we left the strawberry farm we went to eat lunch at Cagney's. I hadn't been before but my mom and nanny had. I had a meatball sub and it was pretty good. The girls really enjoyed spending the morning with their nana and "gammy". I have a feeling we will be going back once we run out of these strawberries. My pictures didn't turn out great. :( I used my small digital camera so I wouldn't have to juggle the big DSLR and the girls. But I still think they are cute.







No comments: