Monday, May 9, 2011

Our Weekend

This past weekend wore me out. It was really busy but fun. I enjoyed being with all our family and celebrating. Saturday morning I had a yard sale at my mom and dads house. Autumn and I had one about a month ago but it got rained out so we decided to do another one. I got up around 5:30 Saturday morning and didn't go to bed until about 11 that night. I was exhausted. We had Josh's parents and his brother Sam over for dinner that night. Sam fixed some ribs and we also had grilled chicken and baked potatoes. I meant to take pictures but got too busy and I forgot. But here are a few of the girls that I took before they came over.




Sunday afternoon after the girls got up from their naps we headed to Stokesdale. I picked up moms mothers day gift that we all got her on Friday and Josh and I put it together Saturday night. We took it with us on Sunday and sat it out in the yard so we could all surprise her. She saw this in Lowes one day and daddy said she loved it, so we knew it would be perfect.


We left my parents around 5 or so and all headed up to my Grandma Lucie's house for a cookout. Of course I didn't get any pictures because we were all running around chasing the girls and trying to get them fed. We left there and came home to get the girls a bath. They both slept awesome last night. They must have been exhausted. After the girls went to bed Josh and I went outside to do a little work. It's nice that we can wait until after the girls go to bed when it's cooler. Josh put out some grass seed and fertilizer so I'm hoping it will make the yard look a little better.

We really had a great weekend but I'm glad to get back to our routine and rest a little. Josh went out of town this morning so it's just me and my girls tonight. I filled up the pool a little while ago so that the water can warm up a little. I'm gonna let them swim for a bit when they get up then we might get some dinner. I love spending time with just my babies

No comments: