Monday, October 10, 2011

Beautiful Sunday

This past weekend we did a whole lot of nothing. We almost always see my family on Sunday's but the past few weeks have been pretty busy for everyone so we haven't been able to do that. :( But we had most of the day Sunday to spend together. After the girls woke up from their naps we went to a couple of stores. Then we ate dinner a little early and afterwards we went outside to play. I feel like I just don't get my camera out enough. When I had my point and shoot camera I had it out all the time but getting the DSLR out all the time is kind of a pain, but nevertheless, I decided we would take a few Sunday night while they were playing. It was a perfect beautiful day and I think it was probably one of the last ones we will have before it turns cold.

My little Ryleigh bear LOVES to swing. I think it is probably her favorite thing to do. She doesn't like to run around and play on anything much, just swinging will do. She has really bad eczema and anytime she goes outside and messes in the grass she gets really bad red blotchy spots all over her. Maybe this is why she'd rather swing? I'm hoping once it gets cooler it won't happen as bad.

Yes, I'm biased.....but isn't she just the sweetest little girl?

There weren't as many pictures of Emma as there usually are but she just wouldn't stop moving. She loves to look through the "pair soap". 





 
While we were playing at the playset we kept getting eaten up by mosquitos so we played in the driveway for a little bit. Emma rode her bike and Ryleigh rode around in her little car. I was going to get a few pictures of Emma riding her bike but thats when she fell and scrapped up both hands and knees pretty good. I ran her to the bathroom and got her fixed up. It was nothing a few Dora bandaids wouldn't fix. Afterwards she requested that she watch Cinderella with daddy!




Speaking of Cinderella....I love Disney movies very much, but if I didn't have to watch Cinderella again, I would be ok with that. Everyday....all.day.long. it's  "mommy, watch Cinderella?!?"!! No, she doesn't get to watch it everytime she asks but still, enough is enough. Luckily we are rotating through Cars and Tangled right now too.

I love these girls so much but today was a very difficult day. They fussed with each other all day long. Mostly because Ryleigh kept trying to take off Emma's Dora bandaids and Emma was having a pity party because she had boo boo's. My goodness....I love them so much, but mama was ready for bed time.

This week is a pretty low key week for us. Nothing much going on at all. My advisor will be registering my for classes on Thursday and I'm pretty excited. I will start school a week from Thursday...the 20th. I will be doing a FALL II semester meaning it's only about 8 weeks long. Then next spring it will be a full semester. I can't wait to jump in and get it done. :)

I'm so glad Monday is over....now only 4 days till the weekend!! Bring it ON!!

No comments: