Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Girls Night


Believe it or not, tonight was my first ever girls night. I went to the movies with both of my sisters to see Footloose. It has been atleast 4 or 5 years since I'd been to a movie. I used to really love going but now they want your first born to see a two hour movie. Anywayyyyy, I knew when Footloose came out that I had to go see it. I love the old movie and I knew that the new one could never be as good as the first, but it was sooooo good. I was surprised at how much I loved it. It was nice to go with both Autumn and Katie. I can't remember the last time the 3 of us went out somewhere together. We were 3 of only 5 people in the theater and we couldn't help but sing and dance. It was so fun and exactly what we all needed. 

I will post our pics from the zoo soon. Right now school is occupying my time on the computer and I haven't had time to edit them, but will get to it soon. 

No comments: