Thursday, October 6, 2011

Finally Thursday!


  • Josh comes home tonight!!! I can't contain my excitement. 
  • We went to the park this morning and met Autumn and her girls there. They haven't seen each other in a few weeks and they were so excited. I love how they play together so well. 
  • I really really want to make a big pot of homemade soup this weekend but the temperature has come back up a little bit and it still feels a little too warm for soup. 
  • The Dixie Classic Fair is in town and I want to go so bad. 
  • Today is towel and sheets washing day! I love crawling into a bed with clean sheets.


  • Ryleigh has started climbing like a little monkey. She loves to crawl onto the their little table and stand up and turn the light switch on and off. 
  • The terrible twos were not bad for Emma at all. She never really went through phases of acting up or not listening much but since she has turned 3 things have changed a bit. She is in a stage now where she won't do anything you ask her to. She gives an attitude about a lot of things and mostly throws a fit about everything. Hopefully it will pass soon.
  • I want to go back to the beach soon. I love going when its still a little warm outside so we can play on the beach and it wouldn't be too cold. 
  • We are planning another big family trip to the zoo soon. I can't wait. Emma and Ryleigh are older now and I know they will really enjoy seeing all the animals.
  • I am taking the girls to a new church on Sunday. We haven't been to church in so long. When the girls were born it kind of conflicted with their naps. Now that we live in Winston, my church is too far to drive so I have been looking for a new church. I want somewhere that has a great childrens program. So we are trying a new one on Sunday and I'm really excited. Hopefully the girls do ok.

No comments: