Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekend Randoms




  • This is Emma before we went out Saturday morning. Josh went out to breakfast with "the boys", so we both went and shopped around a little bit. Doesn't she look so precious in her little hat?!
  • Ryleigh did great this past weekend with Nana and Papa. They brought her home this morning and I was so excited to see her. I don't plan on leaving her again anytime soon. It hurt my heart to leave her. I would just much rather be with my girls than anything.
  • The wedding went well and Emma was a beautiful flower girl. She walked down the aisle holding the ring bearer's hand. She even got out on the dance floor and danced with the little kids at the reception.
  • I sure would love to show you a cute picture of Emma in her dress, but this weekend was so hectic and crazy busy that we didn't even take our camera out.....plus, it wouldn't have mattered. I discovered today that I forgot to put the memory card back in it before we left anyway. Bummer...
  • It was sooooo cold in the mountains this weekend. Around 30 degrees at night and a little warmer during the day. We were all surprised to see snow Saturday morning. It snowed all day long too. It made me ready for winter and homemade soup. 
  • Emma did awesome the whole weekend, despite no naps and getting to bed late both nights. 
  • We drove home after the reception last night and finally made it back around 11:00. We were all really exhausted, but it felt good to sleep in a little this morning
  • We promised Emma that if she did well this past weekend and was a good flower girl that we would get her the Snow White movie that she has been begging us for. We went to Wal-Mart today and they didn't have it. But then she decided she wanted Tangled. Guess what we watched ALL AFTERNOON?! But it's a nice break from Cars and Cinderella.
  • I'm pretty bummed that Josh is leaving in the morning and will be gone until Thursday night. Not sure what we will do this week but I'm hoping to plan some fun things for the girls.
  • I am so glad it's October. I'm thinking of making a big pot of homemade soup next weekend. I can taste it already.
  • I will be hosting Thanksgiving for my moms side of the family at our house this year and I'm so excited. I have wanted to for so long and now that we have a big enough house we can have everyone over. I've already started planning everything. It is going to be so wonderful. 
  • My mom's birthday was yesterday. I wasn't hear to celebrate it with her but I plan on making it up to her. I still want to wish her a Happy "day late" Birthday!!! I love you so much mom. 

No comments: