Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What am I thinking?

A few posts ago, I used bullet points and my husband informed me that it was hard to read and was all over the place. He said he felt like it was "5 mintues inside Jenny's head", which is about right. My brain is constantly running. So I decided that I would start doing a post every Wednesday titled "What am I thinking?" This will probably really annoy my husband but that's ok.  ;-)  So......here we go.


  • I got my first school assignments today. I am still excited but now a little nervous. Once I get started I will be fine, but just thinking of everything I need to do is overwhelming me.
  • Josh had to go out of town yesterday but he is coming home tonight!
  • I decided that today was "bathroom cleaning day." I despise cleaning bathrooms but nevertheless, it has to be done. 
  • Yesterday afternoon Josh's mom watched the girls so that I could go to school and get my books and take a placement test. I ended up not getting the book I needed due to some issues the school was having but I got everything else done.
  • After I picked up the girls I took them to get tacos. Emma LOVES tacos and but she calls them "tatos". Josh doesn't eat Mexican so I usually just take them when he has to go out of town.
  • Glee didn't come on last night. That makes 2 weeks in a row that it hasn't come on. What is up with that?
  • I am so excited to go to the zoo on Sunday. Emma tells me every day the animals she is going to see.
  • I think we are going to the pumpkin patch on Saturday. I can't wait to see the girls pick out their pumpkins.
  • I got Ryleigh some snow bibs last night at Target. They had them on clearance for $6.00!! So now the girls are ready for it to snow this winter. 
  • Emma has been wearing out her Cinderella DVD. She is starting to recite the movie and the songs.
  • Ryleigh has really been loving her little babydoll. She gives it kisses all the time.
  • I still haven't made my big pot of homemade soup I've been talking about. Soon!
  • I started trying to make a Christmas List for my girls but it's proving to be a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. 
  • Since I am hosting Thanksgiving at my house this year I have already started putting my lists together. I am really excited to have all my family here.
  • I really love the song "Pumped Up Kicks" that is out right now. I made it my new ringtone.

No comments: