Friday, October 21, 2011

a tiny bit overwheled....

OK, let's talk about school for a minute. My classes started this week and I am already feeling a little overwhelmed. I have never taken all my classes online so it is taking me a little bit to get used to it. I have been up till 1am or so the last few nights trying to get all my stuff together. Every instructor is differernt. They all want you to do something a different way and I'm trying not to get them confused. Once I figure it all out I'm sure I will be fine, but just getting to that point is exhausting. They all have different deadlines every week and I'm so afraid I am going to get confused and miss something. This is definitely a lot different than anything I've ever done. I am going to do most of my school work during nap time and after the girls are in bed but yesterday I had a really short quiz that I was taking at the kitchen table while the girls were playing. Ryleigh ran by me and my goodness....she stunk!! So I had to stop my quiz...take care of that..and then get back to it. I was laughing so hard at myself because being in school has definitely changed for me. My season of life is different and I have other things that I am responsible for too. Back then my job was school. My job is "mom" first now. It's just different. However, I am so excited to be back in school. I feel like the first time in a long time I am actually using my brain. I have had to do discussion questions the past couple of days that have really made me think and I really enjoy it. I have mostly finished up everything that I have to do for now so I'm going to enjoy my weekend with my family.


No comments: