Thursday, November 10, 2011

almost there.....

Tomorrow is really Friday?!? Thank you Jesus. This week has been a loooooong week. I know I say that every week, but for some reason I never thought the weekend was going to get here. Josh got home tonight around 6pm or so and he leaves again Sunday. This week was pretty busy for us girls though. Emma had dance class on Monday and Wednesday and they both had a doctors appointment on Tuesday. After dance class yesterday I brought Cheyenne home with me and the girls had their first sleepover. I am preparing a whole other post for that but I gotta get some pictures edited. I attempted to do it tonight but I am so lost. I am horrible at taking indoor pictures and editing wasn't making them look too much better so I'll get Josh's help tomorrow. My sister would disown me if I posted them now. :-)  But the girls had a great time and Emma was really upset this afternoon when Chey had to leave. This weekend is going to be pretty low key which is good. Hopefully we can get some family time in before Josh leaves. I have a big midterm exam so I gotta get studying for that. Hope you all have a happy Friday!

No comments: