Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tiny Prints

I absolutely LOVE Tiny Prints. If you have never been to the site, drop everything you are doing and go now. http://www.tinyprints.com/  Tiny prints has everything from birth announcements, calendars, cards, photo books, etc. They have so many choices and they are great quality. I have used them for birth announcements before and I will be getting my Christmas cards there this year too. I have picked out a few different holiday cards that I like. I am having a really hard time deciding though. You can view all of their photo holiday cards by clicking here.  Here are the few that I really like.

Click here

I love these ornament cards. I think they are so cute.
Click here



Click here.

I am so glad that it is that time of the year for picking out Christmas cards. I also really love getting cards in the mail. I look forward to it all year long. Since we are in a new house this year I have found the perfect place to display all of our cards. I hope they start rolling in soon. 

Happy Shopping!!!


If you would like to feature Tiny Prints on your blog please click this link, fill out the information, and submit.  If you are selected you will get 50 Free Holiday Cards from Tiny Prints. If you sign up, please leave me a comment and let me know. Thank you.

No comments: