Sunday, November 20, 2011

still here....

Yes, I am still here. I didn't realize how long it had been since I last posted. This past week was just kind of slow and boring. Josh was out of town and then got home Thursday night. He took a half day off work on Friday and we went out and ran some errands together. It was so nice spending the afternoon with him. Other than the beach vacation in September, he hasn't taken any days off this year so it was great that he could be off, even if it was just for a half a day. Yesterday I attempted to do some pictures of the girls at Old Salem for our Christmas cards and it went horribly. It is nearly impossible to get a 1 and 3 year old to smile and look at the camea at the same time. They looked so cute in their matching dresses though. Maybe I'll show yall some outtakes. They are kind of funny. Ryleigh will not let Emma stand where she is touching her or else she pushes her away. Last night Josh's parents come over for dinner. He grilled a flank steak and I fixed some baked potatoes. I hear the flank steak was really good but I don't eat steak, so I'll just have to take their word for it. Also about 7:30 last night I went to my nannys house to clean it for her. I will be doing it once a month for her. I didn't get done until about 12:30 and then got home around 12:45. It was really nice to spend some time with her though. I love the wonderful stories she tells about life "back then." This week is going to be so busy getting ready for Thanksgiving. I am so excited to have all my family at my house for dinner. I still have to go grocery shopping and clean, which will take most of the week. I will try to come back soon with a few pictures of my girls.

Hope yall have a blessed Sunday!

No comments: