Wednesday, November 2, 2011

mommy & girls

Josh went out of town yesterday morning and won't be back until tomorrow night. Me and the girls have just been hanging out at home while he has been gone. I've been cleaning....they've been making messes. It's a never ending cycle it seems. This afternoon we went to the grocery store to get a couple of things and I picked up some things to make tacos for dinner. We almost always have tacos when Josh is out of town. Emma requested them and she also help me make it. 
After I got dinner cleaned up I got out the mega blocks and we built some castles. Excuse Emma's nakedness. She has decided lately that she doesn't really like wearing clothes.


As you can tell, it has been a very uneventful day. Sometimes it is just nice to spend the day at home with my girls and do whatever we want though. 

It's time for Survivor now, then I have lots of school work to do. Only 2 days till the weekend!!!

No comments: