Tuesday, July 3, 2012

18 Weeks!


How far along? 18 Weeks!


Size of Baby: The baby is about 5 1/2 inches long and he weighs almost 7 ounces. He is about the size of a bell pepper.
Maternity Clothes: Yes 

Weight: Down 20 lbs so far...I have a doctors appointment on Friday so I'll update that next week. 

Gender: IT'S A BOY!

Labor Signs: Hopefully not till November or December!

Movement: Little Flutters

Sleeping: I'm sleeping a little better. My wonderful husband got me a snoogle and I love it. I haven't been able to use it much but I think it is really going to help. 

What I Miss: Absolutely nothing. 

What I am looking forward to: Seeing this little baby boy on Friday. I have my anatomy ultrasound and I'm so excited to get to see him for a about 15-20 minutes.

Cravings/Aversions: Not really

Symptons: Heartburn as usual. The past few days I've been getting a lot more heartburn during the day and I'm had to start taking Zantac twice a day. 

Best Moment this Week: Josh starting his new job yesterday. It's only been two days and I can already tell a big difference in him. He is so much happier and I know this is going to be great for our family. 

No comments: