Tuesday, July 17, 2012

20 Weeks!! Halfway there!!



How far along? 20 Weeks!



Size of Baby: The baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces and is about 10 inches long. He is about the size of a banana.  

Maternity Clothes: Yes 

Weight: Down 24 lbs so far.

Gender: IT'S A BOY!

Labor Signs: Hopefully not till November or December!

Movement: I have started feeling little kicks. He is more on my right side so I mostly feel him over there. 

Sleeping: Pretty good with the exception of 1 or 2 bathroom breaks. 

What I Miss: Absolutely nothing. 

What I am looking forward to: Registering tomorrow. We didn't get to do it last week so we are going to go tomorrow while Emma is at VBS. 

Cravings/Aversions: grilled chicken

Symptoms: Still heartburn.

Best Moment this Week: Reaching the halfway mark. Only 20 weeks or less until we meet this sweet boy.   Online shopping for the girls new room and the nursery. I have picked out bedding that I like for both rooms so I'm moving right along.

Josh and I have still not picked out a name for this little boy. We have had a lot going on the past couple of weeks so we just haven't really sat down to talk about it. I really hope to choose one soon.

I realize that lately the blog has been a lot of just pregnancy updates but I promise to start blogging more about the girls soon. We just moved our computer downstairs so I will be able to spend more time uploading pictures and blogging. So be on the lookout for some really cute pictures. 

1 comment:

The Rileys said...

small world!! I was born and raised in winston salem!! Now live in Norfolk VA, but we come visit all the time! I actually had my little one there last October...5 weeks early and stayed in winston for 2 weeks!!! Congrats on that precious baby boy!!