Tuesday, July 24, 2012

:baby cuteness:

*Scroll down to see my 21 week update!

I have been doing lots of online looking since finding out we are having a baby boy and I am really falling in love with all these cute little things. Here are a few things I've been eyeing. Since baby boy will be born late November/early December he is going to need lots of hats to keep him warm. 

He will definitely have one of these little hats. Is that not cute as a button?!?!

He will only be a few weeks old at Christmas time and I think this hat would make an adorable little Christmas Picture. Not too mention would be really cute if we let him see Santa. 

I love this little bear hat with the matching blanket! (really wishing I knew how to sew/knit right about now) 

I almost died when I saw these!! I love the little brown ones and also the blue. 

I can tell that I really need to stay away from etsy for a little while. :)

No comments: