Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Morning with Ryleigh

Emma has been having a great time at VBS this week. They have dinner every night for the families and last night Josh and I took the girls and they were able to eat some tacos. After dinner is when bible school starts. We left with Ryleigh and Emma went home with my mom and dad to spend the night there with Cheyenne. They are having a great time today and that gave me the opportunity to spend some 1 on 1 time with my little Ryleigh. This is only the 2nd time Emma has ever spent the night away from home. The first time I was in the hospital having Ryleigh so I'm just not used to her being away from me. I may or may not have cried a little but I know that it is good for her and she is have a great day. On our way home last night from VBS Ryleigh was not happy. She doesn't quite understand why she can't stay at bible school and she really just wants to do what everyone else is doing. You have to be 3 years old to attend though, so she will get to go next year. To cheer her up, Josh stopped and got her a little milkshake. She loved it. She may have had a few sips of one here and there but she has never had her own. She sucked it down quick too.

Please excuse the crappy phone pictures.
 This morning after breakfast and playing for a little bit I took her to Barnes and Noble to look around. She picked out her own book to bring home and she was so happy.


After the bookstore we picked up a kids meal from Chick-fil-a (her favorite) and came back home to eat. 

I have loved spending the morning with just her. We have never had this 1 on 1 time together so it has been really nice. This afternoon Josh, Ryleigh, and I are going to register for baby boy and then get some dinner before we pick Emma up from VBS. I won't lie though...I can't wait to see my Emma. 

No comments: