Tuesday, July 24, 2012

21 Weeks!


How far along? 21 Weeks!!

Size of Baby: Baby boy weighs around 3/4 of a pound and is about 10 1/2 inches long.

Maternity Clothes: Yes 

Weight: Down 27 lbs so far.

Gender: IT'S A BOY!

Labor Signs: Hopefully not till November or December!

Movement: He is kicking a lot more lately. I mostly feel him at night time when I 'm laying down and not moving much. 

Sleeping: Really good right now.

What I Miss: Absolutely nothing.

What I am looking forward to: Putting the nursery and the girls room together. I have so many ideas that I'm really excited about.

Cravings/Aversions: Not really

Symptons: Still heartburn. ugghh

Best Moment this Week: We registered at Babies R Us last week. I still have a few things to add but it's almost done. It was so much fun registering for a little boy. I'm not used to looking at all the blue stuff yet. :)  I also picked out bedding this week. I had a hard time finding something that I really liked but once I found this one, I knew it was perfect. One problem......it's a little expensive. Not too bad, but definitely going to have to convince my husband. ;-)

We have still not picked out a middle name. It's driving me nuts too. We love the first name that we picked out so we are not changing that but we are having a really hard time agreeing on something that we like and also sounds good. I'm really hoping we can figure it out soon because until we do, it will drive me crazy. 

No comments: