Tuesday, July 31, 2012

22 Weeks!


How far along? 22 Weeks!!

Size of Baby: Baby boy weighs around 1 pound and is approximately 11 inches long.

Maternity Clothes: Yes 

Weight: Down 27 lbs so far. I will weigh in again on Wednesday.

Gender: IT'S A BOY!

Labor Signs: Hopefully not till November or December!

Movement: Kicks and also what feels like little one rolling around. 

Sleeping: Really good right now.

What I Miss: Absolutely nothing.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing baby boy on Wednesday. We have another ultrasound to check a few things they couldn't see last time. I am glad we get another peek at him though.

Cravings/Aversions: Spaghetti!

Symptons: Still heartburn. ugghh

Best Moment this Week: I am starting to put together Emma's birthday party. She has requested a  Minnie Mouse party and I know she is going to love it! Also we went to the dance store and got her new tap and ballet shoes and she is so excited to start classes next week. 

No comments: