Tuesday, November 6, 2012

36 Weeks!



How far along? 36 Weeks! Only 3 weeks to go!

Size of Baby: Grayson is weighing in around 6 lbs and is about 19-22 inches long.

Maternity Clothes: Yep!

Weight: -29lbs

Gender: IT'S A BOY! Grayson Blake 

Labor Signs: Hopefully not for a few more weeks. 

Movement: He's just rolling around alot. Not too many kicks lately. He does stick his butt out alot. :0)

Sleeping: Don't even wanna talk about it.

What I Miss: Nothing!

What I am looking forward to: I am just looking forward to spending the last few weeks with my family. We still have a few things to do to get ready for Grayson too.

Cravings/Aversions: We had a bonfire at my mom and dads last night and I we had smores. Now guess what I've wanted all day today?!?

Symptoms: heartburn, back pain, swollen ankles

Best Moment this Week: Best moment this week was taking the girls trick or treating. They really had a great time. I can't wait to take them all next year. 

No comments: