Tuesday, November 20, 2012

38 Weeks!



How far along? 38 Weeks! Only 8 days to go!

Size of Baby: Grayson is weighing in around 7 lbs and is about 19-22 inches long.

Maternity Clothes: Yep!

Weight: -29lbs

Gender: IT'S A BOY! Grayson Blake 

Labor Signs: They can come anytime but I would rather him wait until our scheduled date next week!

Movement: He's just rolling around alot. Not too many kicks lately. He does stick his butt out alot. :0)

Sleeping: I'm actually beginning to think that I will be getting a little more sleep once he is here. I'm not sure how I could get any less at this point.

What I Miss: The only thing I'm starting to miss is standing up without my hips and back hurting.

What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to so many things this week. First off, Thanksgiving on Thursday. It's our last holiday as a family of four. I am hosting dinner at my house again this year and I'm really excited to see everyone. On Friday we will be putting up our Christmas tree with the girls. I know they are really going to get into it this year. Saturday we are all going to my mom and dads house to decorate their tree. We have great memories of this growing up and I'm so glad that the girls are all old enough to get involved. Sunday we are going to Tanglewood-Festival of Lights. Monday is my pre-op appointment and Tuesday we are taking Emma for her 4 year check-up and also dropping the girls off to spend the night with Nana and Papa. We will be getting up around 5am Wednesday morning to head to the hospital. As you can see we have lots going on over the next week. But most of all I am looking forward to just spending this last week with my two girls. After Grayson comes things will not be the same so I'm cherishing every minute.

Cravings/Aversions: Not really eating a whole lot lately. I get hungry a lot but a few bites fills me up. 

Symptoms: heartburn, back pain, swollen ankles, carpal tunnel syndrome

Best Moment this Week: The best moment this week was spending the afternoon shopping with Josh this past Saturday. My parents took the girls to Disney on Ice and Josh and I got some last minute things for Grayson. It was nice to just spend some time together. I also got Grayson's hospital bag packed!

I can't believe we will be meeting our son in 8 days!!!-----or less. :0)

No comments: