Monday, July 14, 2008

30 Week Check-Up

Today I went to the doctor for another check up. Everything went great. As usual they made me pee in a cup and checked my blood pressure. My blood pressure was a little low...90/60. But it's not too bad so the doctor isn't really worried about it. Especially since mine usually runs low anyway. Then they weighed me and I gained another 3 pounds. I guess 3 pounds isn't too bad. The doctor measured my tummy and then listened to Emma's heartbeat. It was very strong. I will go back to the doctor in another two weeks. He also told me that I will have another ultrasound done in about 6 weeks to see how big she is. After my appointment, I went to Babies R Us on a mini-shopping spree with the money and gift cards that we got yesterday at the shower. I got a bunch of stuff that we need including her Pack-N-Play. I can't wait till Josh gets home so he can set it up. [he's out of town until Friday though] :[

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

Shopping sprees are fun! Save some of that money for after she gets here. You'll need stuff you didn't think about before... and diapers too!