Friday, July 4, 2008

29 Weeks!

Only 11 more weeks to go! This week has been a pretty good week for us. We had so much fun at the beach last weekend. It is nice to go and just be able to spend time with each other without worrying about work or anything else going on at home. We can't wait to be able to take little Emma with us though. It will definitley be more of a challenge, but we're ready for it. Monday night Josh had to work late so I met my mom and dad at my nannys house and we ate dinner a visited for a little bit. It was nice to see her for a little while. She is so excited about Emma coming. Tuesday night Josh went to Georgia for a company meeting. :[ I hate when he leaves but I always go up to mom and dads house and spend time with them. I don't really like being at home by myself. Today is my daddys birthday. We are going to their house this afternoon to spend some time with them. And then we are going again tomorrow to have our big 4th of July cookout. It will be a very busy weekend. Our crib is being delivered on Monday. So I know what we will be doing Monday night. I can't wait to get it set up. We don't have a mattress for it yet so I won't be able to put the crib set in it but I'll post some pictures once we get it put together. I'm so excited that it's going to be here. I have been waiting for this for weeks and weeks. Emma has been so active lately. The past few days she has kicked harder and longer than she ever has before. Sometimes I wonder if she ever sleeps. The other night I was laying on my side and I had the remote laying on me and she kicked it off!! It is just so funny that she is capable of doing that. She is just so strong. I got a letter in the mail yesterday from my doctors office telling me that my glucose test was normal. So I don't have gestastional diabetes...which is very good. I was really worried that with me having PCOS [Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome] that I would develop gestational diabetes. But I'm glad that I don't have to worry about that anymore. My bladder is finally better too. I can feel a little pain every once in a while but not like before. So everything is going really good for our little family. We can't wait until Emma gets here. Now that we are in the 3rd trimester, I'm hoping that the rest of the time will just fly by. We hope you all have a safe and happy 4th of July. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

No comments: