Friday, July 11, 2008

30 Weeks!

Only 10 weeks left to go! [or less] This week has been really good for us. We finally got our crib which is a big step in getting Emmas room done. We are still working on it though. We have a long way to go before we are ready for her. She has been more active than normal the past couple of days. She will sometimes go hours before she finally goes to sleep. Her kicks are getting stronger and stronger too. By 30 weeks, she should now be about 3 pounds. Now she is supposed to start gaining about 1/2 lb. per week. So she will putting on all her baby fat between now and the time shes born. I have a feeling that she will probably be here atleast a week early. Both Josh and I were big babies when we were born and I think she will be too. We'll just have to wait and see though. I feel like I am getting bigger and bigger by the day. My maternity clothes that I bought back in April are now getting a little snug on me. I can still wear them...they just aren't as comfortable as they used to be. So this week, I had to get a few more things to hold me over until she gets here. Atleast I only have a couple months left. I didn't think that I had started to waddle quite yet but Josh informed me otherwise last night. :[ He said I only start to waddle a little bit if I'm really tired....so atleast I don't do it all the time yet. I don't know if it's possible but I think I have started peeing more than I was before. I usually have to go atleast twice an hour now. It's so frustrating....especially when you are trying to sleep. But since she will be here soon, she is starting to get lower in my tummy and shes growing so fast, she is pushing more on my bladder. So from what I've been told, the last month or so, you pee all the time because she is getting ready to be born.I know I probably complain alot...[especially to Josh], but I couldn't be happier about having a baby and getting to experience this whole pregnancy thing. Some people never get the opportunity and I feel so blessed that I do. This weekend is going to be pretty busy. Saturday, Josh and I are going to look at some new cars. We have discovered that my mustang just wasn't made for a newborn baby. The carseat just won't fit in there. So we are going to go try to find something a little bit bigger and safer too. My mom and my sisters are throwing me a baby shower on Sunday. So we are really looking forward to that. We can't wait to play with all the new stuff. After the shower, Josh and I can start getting the rest of the things that we need for Emma. I'm hoping to have everything completely done by the time I'm 35 weeks. We'll see if that works though.

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

Only 10 weeks to go. So much to do! See you at the shower tomorrow!