Friday, July 25, 2008

32 Weeks!

WoW! The weeks keep flying by. I can't believe that our little Emma will be here in less than 2 months. Hopefully it won't be for atleast another 5 weeks though. Babies aren't full term until 37 weeks, so thats what we are aiming for. Emma is so active. I was having a little problem with her on Tuesday night and Wednesday. She was so far up in my stomach that it was giving me cramps and really making me hurt. I called the doctor while I was at work Tuesday night and they said that she could just be in a position that doesn't agree with my body and she would move on her own. Well, she wasn't going to budge. She was pretty content with where she was...which made me absolutely miserable. But the nurse said that nothing was wrong with Emma so I would just have to deal with it. Well all day Wednesday I was in too much pain to sleep. I think I got about 3 hours or so. But ofcourse, while all this is going on, Josh is out of town. He had to got to Florida for a company meeting. But he got back very quickly to take care of me. Especially on Wednesday, she was so active that it was making me feel worse. But all Josh has to do, is rub my tummy a little bit and she calms down...meanwhile, I can rub all day long, and she doesn't care. I guess it's just the little special bond that Emma and daddy share. She is definitley going to be a daddys girl. We are so excited that we finally got a new car this week. I am getting used to being in a car thats bigger. It is definitley easier for me to get in and out of. Plus, it is going to be so much easier with Emma, and safer too. Now we can cross getting a new car off the list and work on getting some of the other things we need. We are almost ready for her. We still need to get her changer/dresser so that I can get all her clothes washed and get everything in it's proper place. Josh and I are working on getting one. Other than that, there are just a few odds and ends things that we need. We will be getting a mattress for her crib on Sunday. We are getting it from Nicki's brother and sister-in-law. They have a mattress that hasn't been used and they are going to give it to us. We are so thankful for that. It is one less thing that we won't have to get. Once we get the mattress, I can put her crib set in. I'm so excited to finally see how it looks. I have had it for months and it's driving me crazy that I can't set it up yet. But we will in a few days. Tonight we are going to Josh's aunts house for his grandmothers birthday. They are having a big family dinner. This weekend, we actually don't have anything planned at all. :] Hopefully we can catch up on some things that need to be done. Maybe we can do some more baby shopping too. [if Josh lets us] I tend to go a little overboard with the baby stuff....but what expectant mother doesn't? I have another doctors appointment Monday morning for a check-up. I'll let you all know how it goes.

No comments: