Friday, August 1, 2008

33 Weeks!

This week has probably been the worst week of the entire pregnancy. I am still trying to figure out what is going on with my stomach pain. I received the results of my lab work on Wednesday and everything looked normal. So I guess we are back to square 1. I'm just hoping that I will start to feel better soon so I can enjoy the last few weeks. Josh and I are getting closer and closer to being ready for Emma. We have ordered her dresser/changer and I'm hoping that it will get here soon. We have had some issues with it being out of stock and having to order it from different places. So we'll just have to wait and see how long it's going to take us to get it. This week we also got her monitor and also my diaper bag. It is so cute. The only things that she really needs is clothes and a few more blankets. Other than that, we are all ready. Josh and I are also keeping a double bed in her room and we are going to go get some new sheets, comforter, and pillows for it. I want to make it so it matches her room. We are leaving it in there because we sometimes have people come and stay with us and we want them to have somewhere comfortable to sleep. Emma can always come and sleep in our room when someone is staying with us. Not too much else has been going on this week....other than running back and forth to the doctor. I go back next Tuesday for another follow-up appointment. I feel like I live there lately.
New Diaper Bag-Vera Bradley Raspberry Fizz [it's so cute]


No comments: