Friday, August 29, 2008

Finally...Full Term!


37 Weeks! We have finally made it to full term. YAY! I couldn't be more excited. This week has been a really good week for us. I am so glad that we were able to see Emma again this past Monday. I didn't expect to learn that our little baby was a chunky butt though. But it's ok. I would much rather her be bigger than smaller. But it makes me feel so much better to know that everything is working the way it should and if she were born right now, she would be perfectly fine. I absolutely can not wait to meet her. The hospital bag is mostly packed. Ofcourse, there are a few things I won't be able to put in there until time to go. So, Josh and I are just anxiously awaiting. This weekend we are planning on going to the Greensboro Grasshoppers baseball game. Our family friends, John and Connie invited us to go. My whole family is going too, so it will be nice to be able to go out and spend time with all them before Emma comes. So hopefully, if I'm feeling up to it and it's not to hot we will be able to go. Then on Sunday, we are going to my Grandma Lucies house for her birthday cookout. I can't wait to go back to the doctor on Tuesday. I'm really hoping that they will go ahead and set a date for me to be induced. As most of you know, I'm a huge planner. So it would make me so happy to know when exactly I need to be at the hospital. I really hate not knowing when shes going to come. The "nesting" is driving Josh absolutely crazy. It's so bad....that I even get up out of bed and clean because I can't go to sleep until it's done. I just want the house to be clean for Emma when she gets home. I don't want her coming home to a dirty house. I plan on getting the car seat in the car sometime this weekend. We want to get it cleaned up really good too before Emma comes. I am feeling pretty good right now. Emma hasn't dropped too much yet so breathing and eating are still a little difficult. My feet are still horrible looking. They have swollen so much that they feel like they are bruised all the time. I can't complain too much though. Even though this pregnancy hasn't been the easiest, I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. I have enjoyed every minute of being able to carry this little baby. I can't wait for Josh and I to meet our little girl. I hope you all have a great Labor Day Weekend. Be Safe!

No comments: