Sunday, November 16, 2008

11 Weeks Old!

Emma is now 11 weeks old. She is turning into her own little person now. She has so much personality that has developed just this past week. She is looking around all the time. She smiles and giggles too. We have been taking time everyday to practice sitting up and holding her head up. I even tried to teach her how to roll over but she kind of looked at me like I was crazy so we are going to hold off on that. She is so alert. I can definitely tell that there is a lot going on in that cute little noggin of hers. She is so much fun now. [not that she wasn't before] But now we can actually kind of play together and carry on a conversation. I talk to her and she babbles back at me. We have discovered that she likes t.v. too. She can sit on someones lap and watch t.v. for the longest time. It is so funny. Here a few pictures of her. They aren't that great but I took them last minute and she wasn't too cooperative. I'll get some good ones this week.

No comments: