Monday, November 17, 2008

La-Z-Girl

Emma and I are now at my mom and dads house. We are staying here until Wednesday because Josh is out of town. He left last night to go to Raleigh to work for a few days. So we decided that we would come and spend the night. It's much more fun being around people than just sitting at home all the time. Well, anyone who knows my daddy, knows that he has "his chair". If you are sitting in it when he gets home, you might as well just go ahead and get up because he is going to make you anyway. Well Emma took over daddys la-z-boy. My mom made a little wall around her with a blanket so that she could sit up. She sat for a little while and just watched t.v. It is so funny. Let's see if daddy makes her move when he gets home. :]

2 comments:

Four of a Kind said...

That's cute. I seriously doubt Dan will make his grandchild move. It's funny how different dads act towards the grandchildren. They can get away with stuff we never dreamed of when we were kids!

Hollifields said...

I bet he does! Daddy's chair is daddy's chair...he'll probably let her sit on his lap.