Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Little Lamb

As Emma gets bigger, I am slowly running out of places to put her. She has an infant pillow that she has been laying on since she was born but she has almost gotten to long for it. My best friend Brittany got us a travel swing. It folds up really nicely but the problem is that it doesn't have enough support for her to sit in and she doesn't feel comfortable in it. Plus, it only goes front to back. She absolutely loves her carseat so I figured that she would like a big swing too since they kind of sit her the same way. So we got Emma a new swing. Its called My Little Lamb. It is so cute. It swings side to side and it will also spin around to swing front to back. She LOVES it. I am so excited. It has a mobile that has little lambs and stars that spins and plays music. She stares at it all the time and she will even ooohh and ahhh at it. It's so cute. She isn't really holding her head up too much by herself now so this is a good place for her to be able to sit up and look around. It is also really comfortable for her so she will sleep in it. But I don't put her in it just so she will go to sleep. I don't want to get her used to that.

2 comments:

Hollifields said...

I had a swing you could have used and not had to buy a new one! Glad she likes it though!

Anonymous said...

i thought you gave yours to heather. and this one goes side to side which she likes better than back to front. thanks though