Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I can't believe Thanksgiving is already here. This year Josh and I have so much to be thankful for. First of all, the arrival of our little baby Emma. She has been the most amazing person in my life. I have learned so much about myself through her. I am so thankful that she is happy and healthy. Second, we are so thankful for our families. Josh and I have been through so much this year and both of our families were always there to help us out. The wedding, the pregnancy, and our time with Emma wouldn't have been as special as it has been without them. There are so many more things to be thankful for that I could never list all of them. Sometimes I lose sight of everything that I have and focus on everything I don't have. But as I get older, I am slowly learning, that God will give me the opportunity to have everything that he thinks I need, not every little thing that I want. This is Emma's first Thanksgiving and even though she is too young to understand it, I am looking forward to the day when she realizes the meaning of it and is able to count her blessings. I am so excited to see all of my family and spend time with them. Most of them haven't even seen Emma yet. Then we are going to the beach on Friday to spend time with his family. Hopefully this time Emma will be able to see the ocean for the first time. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and remember that we all have so many things to be thankful for.

No comments: