Monday, November 3, 2008

Another Shot!

Today I had to take Emma back to the doctor to get another shot. They didn't have any last week when she got the rest of them. She was asleep when we got there so I tried to wake her up by changing her diaper.[normally, she hates getting changed] Well, I got her out of her carseat and changed her and she didn't even wake up. [is this my baby?] When the nurse came in, she gave Emma her shot and she didn't even open an eye. Her paci moved a little bit so I knew she was awake but she didn't even make a sound.[definietly not my baby!] But I picked her up and she opened her eyes so I was able to take her paci out and give her tylenol. I am so proud of her. She has been pretty sleep since getting her shot. But it's ok because it kind of gives me a break and some time to get some things done. Emma getting her shots wasn't as bad as I had anticipated. I'm so glad this is over with though.....atleast until shes 4 months old.

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

Glad she did well during her shot!