Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day

Today, we visited both sides of my family. We are going to the beach in the morning to spend time with Josh's family. First, we went to my Uncle Bob's House for the "Joyner Thanksgiving". There wasn't as many people there as there have been in the past but we still had fun and it was so good to see everyone. Emma didn't really nap this morning like she usually does because we were so busy and she had a little meltdown at Bob's house. But once we got her to sleep, she was ok. Then, after Bob's, we went to visit my moms side of the family at my aunt Nancy's house. When we got there Emma was napping but ofcourse, a baby comes and everyone wants her, so she woke up and then got a little cranky. I feel like such a bad mama because with all that was going on today, I actually forgot to feed her. So when she had her meltdown I couldn't figure out what was wrong. But then Josh reminded me that she needed to eat....DUH!! So once she ate, she fell asleep and was great. Emma did good today considering all the running around we did and her being passed around alot. We are so excited about going to the beach tomorrow. It will be really nice to get away for a few days. Yummy FoodNancy, Sophia[10 months], Nana, Emma[3 months]Katie & Joe Emma with her great-grandmother

1 comment:

Four of a Kind said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Sure wish we could've been at the Joyner's. I miss the Joyner holiday events we had as kids.