Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our 1st Christmas Tree

Josh and I decided to put up our Christmas tree this weekend. It was such a special time for us. It is our first as being married in our own house and also it is Emma's 1st tree too. The tree was given to us by my nanny.[my mom's mom] Once we got it up it looked a little like Charlie Browns tree but now that we have the lights and ornaments on it....I think it looks beautiful. Ofcourse, Emma didn't have any interest in the tree. She is just too little. She mostly slept while Josh and I put the ornaments on and listened to Christmas music. However, I did put her in her Christmas PJ's. She was so cute. I am so glad that our tree is finally up. We can't wait to spend Emma's 1st Christmas with her. Emma in her Christmas PJ's The Newnam Family Christmas TreeJosh putting the angel on the tree

No comments: