Saturday, November 28, 2009

Big Girl Bed

Yesterday, Josh and I finally got Emma and Ryleigh's room put back together. We moved the crib to the other side of the room so we could put the toddler bed where her crib was. Autumn and William gave us this toddler bed because Cheyenne didn't use it. We are so grateful to them. Once I got the sheet put on the bed, we sat Emma on it to see how she liked it. She immediately started smiling and bouncing up and down. She would walk from one end to the other. I think she is really going to like a place where she can get in and out of by herself. I didn't get a bed set for it yet. For now I just put a mattress pad on it and a new sheet. I found this sheet at Babies R Us and I love it. The colors really pop out with the pink room. We aren't too concerned about moving her out of her crib right now. I think I will start with her naps and see how she does first. We got a little bit before we will need the crib anyway. I am so glad to finally have their room done. I still want to do a few things in there and we would like to get a new dresser/changer, but for the most part, we are done. Thanks Autumn and William for the new bed. We love it!!
The print of the sheet

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

Hope she does well! So glad you guys can use it! Good luck!