Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ryleigh's Registry

Many people have asked me what to get baby Ryleigh, so I created a little registry of things that we will need and a few things that I would like to have. I was shocked at how few things we need for baby #2. There are still a few things I need to add but I did this all online, so I need to go to the store and pick out the rest. I should have it completed in a few weeks though. Most of the big stuff, we already have. The big thing is really bottles. Since we are getting all new bottles for this baby, I registered for a bunch. Our babies are mostly formula babies, so when they are born, they are using a bottle every 2-3 hours. That is as many as 8-12 bottles per day. So we definitely needs lots of bottles. I'm sure there will be a few other things that I haven't remembered but this is a good start for now. :]

If you look to the side of the blog, you will find the link to click on to get to the registry.

No comments: