Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. I had to work the night before and the night of Thanksgiving so I spent half of the day sleeping but we were still able to go to my mom and dads house for dinner. It was so good too. We had so much food. I think my favorite was the turkey that Josh deep fried. You can't beat a fried turkey. We really enjoyed seeing everyone and celebrating. It definitely went by way too fast for me though. I hate having to work holidays but I guess when you work in a hospital, there's not much you can do about it. I always hate making lists of what I am thankful for. I think it is pretty obvious that I have so much in my life to be thankful for. I could go on and on forever. So for this year, I think I am probably most thankful for my husband, my two little girls, and all my family. We have been so blessed this year by family who helps us out all the time and we couldn't be more grateful to them. Now that Thanksgiving is over, I am really looking forward to putting up our christmas tree today!!

No comments: