Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our Christmas Tree

Last night we put up our christmas tree. I have to admit, I was a little disappointed when Emma wasn't the least bit interested in the tree. I know she is only 15 months old, but it would have made me feel a little bit better if she would have even noticed that it was there or she could have even pulled off ornaments like most toddlers her age. She mostly just played while Josh and I put it up and decorated it. Even this morning, she hasn't even been over to look at it or mess with it. I guess that's a good thing though. Now I won't have to pop her butt everyday for messing with the tree. I think my favorite thing about christmas time is putting up the tree. I always looked forward to it every year when I was living at home. We would always turn most of the lights off and put on christmas music and decorate. It was so much fun. Now that we have a little toddler running around, things are a lot different though. I can't even imagine next year when we have Emma running around and Ryleigh crawling around everywhere. It should be interesting though.
Josh putting the tree together
one of the few times that she even came around the tree

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

Chey just wanted to pull all the ornaments off the tree. She was absolutely no help. She's been pulling them off all morning too...great...