Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cheyenne Turns 2!!

Well, not officially 2 until Monday, but today Josh, Emma, and I went to her birthday party today to celebrate. I can't believe this little girl is already 2. I can remember the day she was born just like it was yesterday. We had so much fun at her party. It was "Dora the Explorer" themed....Chey's favorite. They even had a bouncy house for the kids to play in. Unfortunately, a lot of the kids that were invited were sick and couldn't come to party. But that just gave all the adults an excuse to jump in it. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time. Emma even got in it with my mom. She didn't cry, but she wasn't too excited either. She got out after a few minutes and then Autumn, my mom, and Katie had a blast in it. I will probably get in trouble for showing some of the pictures....but they are just too funny. [sorry guys] After jumping in the bouncy house, we sang Happy Birthday and ate Dora cake. We had so much fun at the party.....I think you can probably tell by the pictures.Happy Birthday Cheyenne....We love you!


My two favorite people :]
The slide kind of scared Emma a little bit....she just wanted mama after that.Katie helping mom get in....that was probably the funniest thing ever
Need I say more??
Katie was trying to help my mom get up to the slide.
Hailey in her party hat!
The Birthday Girl
I love this picture of Cheyenne....She wasn't wasting anytime using a fork..
She was super excited about the sidewalk chalk we got herEmma likes playing with new toys.

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

Thanks for coming! Chey had a blast and those pictures are hilarious!