Friday, January 8, 2010

Childrens Museum

Yesterday morning I took Emma to the Childrens Museum for the first time. I have been wanting to take her for a while and I just got around to doing it. I was so excited about going and I just knew that she would love it. Well, I have to say, I was a little disappointed in it. Emma had a lot of fun shopping at the market but that was about it. I got her a shopping cart and she pushed it around and put lemons in it. She didn't want anything in that cart except lemons. She would put a few in there and then stop and clap for herself. Other than that she mostly just ran around everywhere. I think Emma is just really too young to really get much benefit out of going. It got so busy that Emma couldn't really do much of anything. We spent an hour there, and that was plenty of time for everything. I think once Emma gets older she would probably enjoy it a lot more but for now, it's just too hectic there to try and teach her or do anything with her.I guess one good thing was that I got some cute pictures.

No comments: