Friday, January 29, 2010

Baby Stuff

Here are two outfits that we have for Ryleigh. One of them she will wear in the hospital and the other one will be her coming home outfit. I haven't quite decided yet. The first outfit and the hat are from Baby Gap and the striped one is from Old Navy. I think the Old Navy outfit might be a little too big, so we will have to see if it fits her enough to wear in the hospital.
Baby Legs are so precious. I hope to be able to get a couple of pairs for Ryleigh. Here are my favorite prints.
I absolutely LOVE Gymboree. Ofcourse, it is expensive, so I only go there when there is a sale or I have a coupon. They have the cutest clothes and blankets.

I love their new Gold Fish collection for this summer....is this not the cutest outfit you've ever seen. It would be so cute for the beach too.
I think they definitley have the best baby blankets. They are so soft and thick. Emma has 3 of them and I love this one for Ryleigh. It's so cute and girly. This turtle dress is so pretty... and with these cute little shoes...

1 comment:

Hollifields said...

I got those exact baby leggs! You're welcome to borrow a pair. I got them for chey to wear while she's potty training but she's doesn't like them. I'll bring them to mom's next time we're there!