Monday, January 18, 2010

This and That

Sorry, I've kind of been MIA for a week for so, but there hasn't been too much to blog about. We've mostly just been working and trying to catch up on sleep. Emma started waking up around 4:00 every single morning and we just couldn't figure out why. It usually took about an hour to finally get her back to sleep. I think maybe it's because she was napping too long. She was taking 2 1/2 hours naps and by 4:00am she was ready to go. Yesterday we actually woke her up from her nap after 2 hours and last night she slept from 8:45pm-8am. Hopefully we have figured this out and she'll go back to sleeping through the night again. Josh and I went to Carter's this past friday with some gift cards we got for Christmas. They were also having a $3.99 sale and on top of that I had a 15 % off coupon, so I got some cute things for Ryleigh and got Emma some new pants and t-shirts. She is finally outgrowing her 12 month pants and needed some 18 month ones to get through the rest of the winter. It feels so weird buying newborn stuff and then 18 month stuff. I remember when I was buying that newborn stuff for Emma. She sure has grown. I'm slowly starting to make my lists for hospital bags. I make a list for everything and with us being in the hospital for 4 days, there is a lot of stuff we will need and also that Emma will need. I am 31 weeks now, so really I only have less than 8 weeks, since we are doing a c-section at 39 weeks. I have a feeling she will come before then, so I'm guessing maybe 6-7 weeks left. It definitely isn't that far away. We have so much to do over the next month or so, but I'm really looking forward to this next step in our lives.

No comments: