Friday, April 29, 2011

royal wedding & lunch date

So who watched the Royal Wedding?? I did!! I planned on DVRing but since Ryleigh decided that she wasn't going to sleep very well, I was up at 4am watching it. I watched the whole 5 hours and I was so excited to see Will and Kate get married. I usually don't really get into that kind of thing too much but this is something that I will always remember seeing. I can't believe how big this wedding was, but it was beautiful.

Today me and the girls picked up my nanny and met Katie for lunch. It was so nice for us girls to get together and spend some quality time with my nanny. I don't see her as often as I like so it was nice to have lunch with her. We went to Ruby Tuesday and it was so good. Emma and Ryleigh did wonderful. They always do so great in restaurants which I'm very thankful for. My nanny also made me a blanket that is absolutely beautiful. I love being able to keep something that she has made and hope to pass it down to Emma or Ryleigh one day.
We got home a little late and I just put them down for their naps. I love naptime. It's so nice to have a little break everyday. Being a stay at home mom is tiring but it's also the best "job" ever.

No comments: