Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July & birthday celebrations

This past weekend was so much fun. I love having 3 day weekends to spend with family. Saturday we stayed at home all day except for Josh going to work at IronPlay and to the grocery store. Sunday morning I spent making two birthday cakes. We always celebrate my dad and Autumn's birthday along with our 4th of July cookout and they both like different cakes so they deserved to have what they wanted. After the girls nap we headed to my mom and dads and swam all afternoon. We had hamburgers and hotdogs for dinner and then of course, we had some cake!
Yesterday was my dads birthday. He turned 49 years old. We didn't really have any plans so we headed back up to Stokesdale to spend the day with him and swim some more. The Hollifields and Katie came so it was like a party all over again. Today is Autumn's birthday so I want to wish her a Happy Birthday too! I am so glad that this is a short week. We only have two days at home and then Thursday we are headed to Oak Island. I'm so excited to go back to the beach. I can't wait to stick my toes in the sand. (these next pictures were taken my Autumn so they are a little smaller since I don't have the big files)

No comments: