Monday, July 11, 2011

Phone Pics

I currently have 1,087 pictures on my phone!! Thats just crazy. But I take pictures with my phone all the time. I always have it with me and most of the time I am able to capture what goes on during the day and not so much what I "plan" to take pictures of. It doesn't take the greatest pictures but I love looking back through them and I'm glad that I have them. I wanted to post some that I've taken recently.

Waiting to eat dinner!
I love this picture of sweet Ryleigh.
We moved Emma out of her toddler bed into a full size bed this past weekend. She outgrew her toddler bed a long time ago and I'm glad she has more room now. Here she is showing off her big girl bed.
Emma coloring a picture in her Hello Kitty book.
We took this picture tonight to send to her daddy since he is out of town. He loves getting pictures when he is away.
Ryleigh does a great job of eating with her fork.
My sweet Ry bear sleeping.
This one is Ryleigh watching the Backyardigans with daddy. Usually she gets up from her nap first and I will bring her back to our room to watch a little cartoons until Emma gets up. She is a Backyardigan fanatic and does not like for you to get in her way. Her face is so serious when she watches it.
I just took this picture about 15 minutes ago. After I put the girls to bed I noticed that Emma had "set" the table. She does this often and I think its so sweet.

No comments: