Monday, July 18, 2011

Ducks!

This morning I took the girls to lake that is near our house to feed some ducks. I think there were more geese than anything though. There is a big dock that we walked out on and the girls had the best time. Emma kept saying "more bread mama". She was so disappointed when we ran out. Since I was by myself I took Ryleigh in the stroller because I was afraid she might fall through the railing if I wasn't constantly watching her and I wanted to be able to help Emma and take pictures. At the end I got Ryleigh out and let her walk around. I gave her a piece of bread and helped her throw it in the water but then when I gave her the next piece she looked at me like "mom, why are we throwing perfectly good food in the water".....and then she shoved it in her mouth. I hope Josh can go back with us soon so we can spend a little more time there. Emma has been asking all day to go back and feed the ducks.

No comments: