Monday, July 18, 2011

Breast Cancer Fundraiser

*scroll down to see our pics from our morning with the ducks :)

This past Saturday we had our big Susan G. Komen breast cancer fundraiser. The main goal was to raise money for Autumn and Katie to go walk in the 3 day walk in September. My mom and dad did a great job planning this event and it turned out great. We didn't have as many people as we expected but we raised a lot of money for the foundation. About two weeks ago my dad decided that he was going to build 4 cornhole sets and have a tournament at the fundraiser. He worked so hard to get them built and painted and it turned out to be the best thing we could have done. Everyone loved to watch and he had several teams play. That is where most of the people were hanging out. He did a pretty awesome job building them too. I forgot my big camera but I took some pictures on my phone but for some reason or another I'm having a hard time getting them off. We all really appreciate everyone who helped us and everyone who gave their support. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

No comments: